Friday 24 April 2009

Victorian era regression


Have you ever asked yourself "why couldn`t I have been born before?", I mean come on, everyone must have done it at least once in a lifetime. And if you haven`t, then please do so now? Wouldn`t you have LOVED to have been born a couple of years before? I desperately wish I could have been born in the 60`s.
 Music in the 70`s and 80`s was in my opinion the BEST thing that could have EVER happened on Earth! And considering J´adore and j´aime le musique et le haute couture (music and fashion), well I do not need to say how much do I regret being born in 1991!! So much has changed since Genesis first break up? Syd Barrett`s death (R.I.P Syd) or umm the fall of Soviet Union? I literally dont know what changed the people that much, but what I`m sure of is that I don`t like it nowadays. For example I wouldn’t mind taking things back to the Victorian times when couples wouldn’t even touch each other during a courtship.  Like, the way a woman would express her love for a guy would be by giving him a glove, guys at the moment are so not what I`m up to, and it really disturbs me inside.  I mean, why tell a guy you love him when you could just give him a glove?  Sign me up.  For real. That`s maybe a reason for which I like being single, at least until I find someone like me!

Anyway people, check out the links I left on the right of the blog. Hope you enjoy them as I do and I hope you keep in contact. Keep on reading the posts in Elviciouscircle.
Glovely yours,
Lola.


19 comments:

  1. ahhh puritana jajaja te amo I LOVED tu first post AT LAST :):):) MISS U SOO MUCH :(:( see you in july... & keep updating :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love you so much!!!! and this year ...la rompes con Genesis!!!Te felicito como estas trabajando,...para de calcar...hay que hacer algo propio.Me encanto lo de Glovely yours...see you tomorrow!!!A big hug!!!Silvia .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola lindaaa!!! ya va el segundo comentario que pongo ,el otro era mejor ,pero solo se que me divirtio mucho tus comments sobre la era victoriana ..ja..ja.. Muy bueno GLOVELY YOURS ...Pero no se si todo tiempo pasado fue mejor ...vivamos este!!! No calques mas ,dibuja tus propios proyectos del grupo Genesis...Te quiero .Silvia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolaa You are a unique person....
    Your thoughts and wishes are marvelous!!!
    and... I´m with you in the same thought......
    By the way...

    Are you real???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah.... y me olvidaba de decirte algo...
    Sos grossssssa de verdad...
    Sabelo!!!
    Y si Genesis se llega a reunir con Gabriel, te prometo que vamos juntos toquen donde toquen y salga lo que salga!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jajajajaja sii lo see Emi aunque segun tus fuentes
    si era steve hackett el boludo que no queria reunir a la banda, creo que ya no sera posible esa reunion.
    un beso

    sos real? ajjaajja

    ReplyDelete
  7. jajjajaa no entendi nada de lo q dice jajajaja igual sabelo q aguante genesis!!!!!!!!!!!! cuak dios musica de verdad por favor para esta chica!! na mentira cracks phil collins y peter gabriel. gordita hace mil q no nos vemos y hace mil q no voy al insti jajaja tendriamos q juntarnos algun dia de estos no te parece, te re extrañooooooooo!!!!!!!.
    quien es emi? loko ojo con mi novia
    jajja gordita te quiero mucho
    es el mejor blo en el q estube (es por el unico q me pase no te hagas muchas iluciones)jajajaja...
    te mando un beso enorme y te quiero ver.... tu palomito de la seleccion argentina sub 20 y en un futuro cercano en la mayores q se va a dubai para el mundial besooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A guy who got traped in the Vicious Circle29 April 2009 at 15:32

    I must say that time travel is going to be imminent for your victorian desires to occur.
    That glove thing, never gonna happen haha.
    It is in this blog that you can make use of your freedom of expression, to say what you think it's cool and nobody can say different, cuz it's your thoughts and i know you dont care what people say about you or how you see life, so keep on posting cool comments about the ideas that pop up in your brain, cuz people arent used to do that, but u nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mentira, cualquier dia le vas a regalar un guante a tu knight in golden armor y van a ser felices para siempre. Aunque te tenes que conseguir uno de esos que son blancos y de cuero que estan re buenos. Y una armadura para el flaco.
    hay, que complicado

    ReplyDelete
  10. gordaaaaaaaa lindaaa!!! muy bueno tu blog che!
    sabe que te quiero muchoooo...
    un besote enorme y nos vemos,
    deja de levantarte vaguitos flacaaa te voy a matar sino ajajajja
    besotesss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Celeste, sisisi. Me encantaría haber nacido antes, no tengo muy claro cuando pero si. Aunque sea para ver a los Beatles y a Pink floyd juntos y cuando el mundo era un toque mas tranquilo y la tecnologia no te morfaba. Igualmente ese verso del guante, nono.. no me gusta. Boluda, buena la del blog para levantarse vaguitos jjajjaja
    love you , te veo mañana






    CIRE (L)

    ReplyDelete
  12. si, muy complicado

    ReplyDelete
  13. ai te digo que lo de los guantes era lo mejor jajajja.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OHH mylady can i have a glove??

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. no esperes encontrar algo como vos... vos ya existis, no se necesita un mario celesto, o un lalo (jojojo)... busca algo que te complemente, que te complete :P
    y lo del glove es lo mejor... totalmente de acuerdo con vos!!!

    beshuuu

    (viste que me di una vuelta??) JA!


    XUXARULES

    ReplyDelete
  17. leluuuu jaja ta muy bueno eso que escribiste!

    un abrazooo enormeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  18. take that bitch!!!


    que buena venganza le jaajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  19. agreed. como me gustaria haber nacido en el '60, aunque eso significaria.. tener la edad de mi vieja hoy. brrrr, nose, deberia pensarlo dos veces. pero si, hubiese estado barbaro.

    ReplyDelete