Saturday 16 May 2009

Slammed



What was I on when i wrote about that shit Victorian courtship post last time? I mean, come on thats not me. I don´t mean Victorian times were crap now, cause, okay I would love to live in that time but It´s practically IMPOSSIBLE to go back, it is in fact impossibleI´m sorry if I wasted your time by making you read that. 

Anyway, I´ve just realized how much time has passed since my first post. I just find it really difficult to write in here without sounding annoying, aggressive, inconsiderate, disagreeable or peculiar to people that do not know me, or even to people who think they know me but they don't, or people that don't give a rat's ass about me.  But I can't hold it just now, I don't care about what people think or say about me anymore (truthfully I never did), I have today become SICK of people, I've reached bottom, in other words I am worn out, and I currently give a bullshit about guys, they all suck. Because talking about things you don't know nothing about  means crap to me, hope you know that I´m talking to you. And if you tell me to grow up ever again, even if you're joking, I´m gonna make sure your life sucks for real. Thank you.

Having this said, hey! again, thanks for reading my blog. Umm, I've been yesterday in this huge mall that has just opened, the name's Dot BAIRES down General Paz and Panamericana if I'm right. It's awesome except for the fact that half of the stores are not open yet. I also went to Starbucks and had my favorite DDL and cream frapuccino, you should totally try my personal favorite out. The Starbucks company should seriously consider opening a store in Pilar soon. Today I went to this crappy exposition in La Rural, oh my god it was so lame. I had to pay $20 for the ticket  which okay, we thought it was worth it (my mom & I) we were looking for ski jackets since we're leaving to Bariloche in winter (L), and like when we got there it was totally suicidal. There were two fucking stores and there was nothing in there. After walking out this place (which I don't recommend at all, people do NOT go) I left to another mall and I bought one of my favorite albums by Phil Collins, No jacket required (you can download it in here ).  I am totally bummed about the fact that there's no more Kooks tickets in Buenos Aires next month, even though I'm not a huge fan I believe it'd be fun to watch, but hey! I've got tickets to Mcfly! I'm super excited and I can't wait to see them. Just thinking about British guys singing 3 meters away from me makes me nervous haha.

I should probably get going now. I promise I will keep the posts constant, and if you're thinking why would I care? then go to hell. I've got lots to tell and I'll be spilling information soon enough people. Good night!


9 comments:

  1. te amo emo ajajaj amo tus posts son re divertiiidoos muero por verte en JULIO cada vez falta menos 45 dias :) jajaja lo conte... te amo y keep going you're good

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh boludaa 45 no mas
    me avisas cuando y donde buscarte, va no donde. te paso a buscar a ezeiza jajaaj
    en tres semanas voy a mcfly me estoy muriendo aca

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLA :D
    nice you to have a blog (:
    easier to keep in touch x)

    kiss *

    ReplyDelete
  4. A guy who got traped in the Vicious Circle18 May 2009 at 07:29

    rat's ass jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. leluuu paso denuevooo

    un besote enorme.

    pd: no somos todos iguales.. hay excepciones como yo jajaj :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Te quiero loca, sos genial

    ReplyDelete
  7. El post mas agresivo de la historia :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bue sori Eric, estaba sacada.
    El proximo post va a ser mas tranca

    ReplyDelete